Friday, October 01, 2004

I am finished. With you

YAY!!! KAP is MINE!!! and screw you sua yu....and khee xuan. and jeffrey. can you all like juz screw off my platter? so wad if you continue to think im with kxy. hey LOOKIE!!! im NOT. so f^&* off....its not very funny when u start sitting at my table. when i dun want to. and then niao-ing me abt all that bloody crap. i've had enuff.of YOU. and ur bunch of FRIENDS. who most of the time act cute so much that they look worse than clowns. and it is only when YOU are around. when u are not ard all of them are normal. and approachable. u get the point? get OUT. of my LIFE. i dun give a damn what u are gonna say to this.....or whether u even noe this blog.... point being u are VERY irritating.

ok todae went to KAP and then these bunch of act cute people were there ready to greet me right...haiz...then my clique was there...kxy was there and well, hp was there too....haiz....so full of pranks ya...OH YAR god was there!!!! denn u rock!!! too good to solve math problems eh...haha....and i am so short of cash!!!! bwahaha....and tb kept on coming up haiz....so horrible....and made sw say something that really hurt....a scar on my very heart....i couldn't and would never have said that. and u made him say it. f. kevinc and samuel loh zlique oso came later...haiz...regret not sitting with them. (Yes YOU!!!! suaning pple)....then in the end had to give a hurried bdae present to kxy and run away....(Yeah right) then did something really lame...can ask myself if u REALLY want to....

oh yar..i WANT the paper!!! is o want to do it!!! and humph...crumpledness minus-es no marks kae......

I finally owe you so much as a Al3+ owes a N3- ion. NEGATIVE. All thanks to this I had to go through emabarrassing moments. Cause my friends to go through them with me. You are really a jinx to me. and only me. I do not know why, but you are a symbol of injustice to me. I am therefore glad to announce that I am finally finished. Cut off from you. No more secret hiding places in this enormous mountain of deceit and anxiety. Its now SugarCandy Mountain full of riches galore. And this keychain, I will let it rot in my grave. As a cruel reminder of the harsh reality and how it affected me before.

Good Bye.

Somehow I do not feel sad.

I hope that I am justified cos i have ample reason for my actions.

Good Luck for your exams.

God Bless.

U

Me.

All others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home