Thursday, September 23, 2004

Crap. Failure

The long awaited post...argh....so busy nowadays especially with my comp ie screwed up....haiz.....anyway I didn't get exemption. AGAIN....sheesh...gonna pia an A1 for all of my EOYs and still get 1.3 or something...haiz.... mugging starting up liaoz....gonna dao pple on MSN le...haha....neways...i suddenly realised how empty my life had been. nothing was worth living for...haiz....i have four aspects of life. Academics. Social.Union.EP3. and i have failed in all four. Academics is self-explanatory, Social is self-explanatory as well, Union i cannot say and EP3, well, some people should noe....tho on one happy note i am now corp lee!!! wahaha....so ego...anyway recently ran to bukit timah plaza to duplicate the new union storeroom key..haiz...sshh!!! dun tell anyone. and damn that shiwei....say my stride awful right..i'll show you....grrr....

Bleurgh....juz made terrible mistakes...stupid assumptions...and crappy decisions...all which will lead to my failure...underway..underway...and i finally agree with yida. i talked to some 'trustable' friends and started to see the whole picture....thanks all!=D such a great help....hmm....friends are still the best in a need for advice...cos they are the ones.....today CS so damn zai...independent study then i used the matrix reloaded spoof to edit...w00t....

YOU. THE ONE WHOM I WANTED. I LOST. I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS. PPLE WERE RIGHT. I WASN'T READY. FOR YOU. AND IN THE END IT WILL ALL BE MY FAULT. COS IM A SINNER. ONE WHO WILL TAKE ALL THE BLAME. THE UNIVERSAL SCAPEGOAT. I'M JUST TIRED. OF YOU. OF THIS AND THAT. OF LIFE.


and i will wither in a corner, all sapped of life and energy, waiting for the never-coming summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home