end of third week
yay!!!! third week of school has FINALLY ended....can't wait for the holidays to come again. blehh.....haha but I think we have enough holidays leh....CNY week tuesday to Friday, then some IT emergency thing for 3 days stay home all day....haha....plus some other weird stuff and ya...lol. And I just made a rough estimation that we study less than half the year. I mean, 2/7 is already gone with the weekend. after that, you have the december and june holidays which is 2 months. and the march and september holidays is two weeks. plus all the hari raya and CNY week and other holidays like after TNF double champion, which i estimate to be about 25 days in a year, there are only 162 days which we go to school, which is less than half the year. Then again I was thinking like how come they can't squeeze school together, so school ends at around May or something, then we can enjoy the rest of the year=DDDDD oh well, I am crapping
hmmm....I'm trying to propose a bill for marriage. Like raise divorce terms, raise marriage terms, ya. that sort. Its at least better than the sexual context that my friends always dwell in, they're trying to change sexual rights for men. ya. cos MEN CAN'T BE RAPED and everyone is wondering why.=P
ah well, I FAILED MY NAPFA BY ONE PITIFUL MISERABLE CENTIMETRE. We were supposed to get silver. Then I aced my situps, got first. then i aced my 2.4km run, got second. my shuttle run got myself i think 3rd or fourth. Inclined pullups no questions asked A. Sit and reach I got B. but STANDING BROAD JUMP i needed 196cm to pass. I jumped 195cm. then i cannot retake. and HOW ACCURATE IS HIS LOUSY EYE. One cm made all the difference and he refused to give me that one more centimetre. wth laa....so now i have to go Physical Enhancement Workshop. And i'll like thrash everyone who goes to this workshop, i mean like DUH. sigh....NPCC still sucks. but i AM looking forward to ATC which always has and always will, ROCK.=D
sigh....seriously the past two days have been hell for me. Thursday my really good brother was angry with me and I dunno wad but oh well, ren3 zhu4 tong4 ba. and then I went to school, i realised i didn't bring my math file. Ms Tey said before that no file, no test. So I was being very whatever laa......but luckily after talking to her she agreed to let me take the test, on the count that I bring her my file by that day, means I go home and take then come back=S so I took the test. And the MAX I can get is A2. how immensely clever. sheesh... and then CaoJW got pissed with us as well. But problem is she doesn't know how to get pissed. So she just kept on keeping quiet, the usual tactic. And NO ONE kept quiet. So well she got pissed and started lecturing us. Oh well. And then after school I DID go and bring my math file to school. sigh....4 more bus trips loh. And then i met ying hao on my way back who went to BPP with me to eat=P
then yesterday was even more CRAP. I didn't noe my feelings of resentment and anger can re-surface so quickly. I HATE TANCW. again. I MEAN, WHY MUST HE BE THAT ONE SPECIAL ONE WHO DOESN'T LET PEOPLE SKIP EP3 FOR VALID REASONS LIKE INVESTITURE? I mean, is it THAT detrimental to the unit? like it won't affect his STUPID UOPA. and well, his effective hypocrisy disgusts me. If I ever raise the topic of council over EP3, he'll start talking in his logical I want you to stay in NPCC tone. Which he ALWAYS tries to cover up by saying that I knew about NPCC long time ago. Hello, you are a COUNCIL MENTOR. Get your facts straight. Council IS LIKE THAT. And then friday was NY invest. AMONG THE TEN WHO WENT WHO THE HELL DIDN'T HAVE EP3. so what am i supposed to do? and he has the CHEEK to ask mdm tan why i didn't hand in the exco form. if not for mdm tan i would NEVER run for exco. Mr gan too....i just dun want to disappoint them. and please, if you want to make yourself the most hated teacher in this school, you are well on your way towards it. Next year when the sec 4s go to college section there is no one else who likes you. face it. you pissed everyone in NPCC. your stories extend to the whole school, and except for a few of my batchmates and juniors no one likes you. being a teacher isn't all about disciplining students. you're doing it the wrong way anyway. i WISH i could do something to you to make you realise whatever you're doing is not exactly the best way to make people comply and be convinced wholeheartedly. and haha....the thought of it makes me laugh. the EAGLES award which i got must be 'prompted' by mr gan. Cause my name wasn't there. So Mr gan "SUGGESTED" it to mr tan. then the name came out. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS AWARD IF IT MUST BE PROMPTED BY ANOTHER TEACHER? SO IF THERE WAS NO MR GAN YOU WOULDN'T PUT MY NAME DOWN RIGHT? WHAT STUPID HYPOCRISY IS THAT. YOU CLEARLY ARE SUCKING UP TO HIM. sigh...
blehh.....tag-board isn't working. for some unknown reason. AND my IE was screwed yesterday=(((( but oh well, the sun rose today! its gonna be a GREAT DAY!!!=D though my muscles are all aching like dunno what.... blehh....whole body leh....hurts like hell=(((((( i can't stand up without experiencing excruciating pain. SHEESH....
and i still can't get over the fact that I could have gone for NY invest, parade OR grps!!!!!
can i cry?
hmmm....I'm trying to propose a bill for marriage. Like raise divorce terms, raise marriage terms, ya. that sort. Its at least better than the sexual context that my friends always dwell in, they're trying to change sexual rights for men. ya. cos MEN CAN'T BE RAPED and everyone is wondering why.=P
ah well, I FAILED MY NAPFA BY ONE PITIFUL MISERABLE CENTIMETRE. We were supposed to get silver. Then I aced my situps, got first. then i aced my 2.4km run, got second. my shuttle run got myself i think 3rd or fourth. Inclined pullups no questions asked A. Sit and reach I got B. but STANDING BROAD JUMP i needed 196cm to pass. I jumped 195cm. then i cannot retake. and HOW ACCURATE IS HIS LOUSY EYE. One cm made all the difference and he refused to give me that one more centimetre. wth laa....so now i have to go Physical Enhancement Workshop. And i'll like thrash everyone who goes to this workshop, i mean like DUH. sigh....NPCC still sucks. but i AM looking forward to ATC which always has and always will, ROCK.=D
sigh....seriously the past two days have been hell for me. Thursday my really good brother was angry with me and I dunno wad but oh well, ren3 zhu4 tong4 ba. and then I went to school, i realised i didn't bring my math file. Ms Tey said before that no file, no test. So I was being very whatever laa......but luckily after talking to her she agreed to let me take the test, on the count that I bring her my file by that day, means I go home and take then come back=S so I took the test. And the MAX I can get is A2. how immensely clever. sheesh... and then CaoJW got pissed with us as well. But problem is she doesn't know how to get pissed. So she just kept on keeping quiet, the usual tactic. And NO ONE kept quiet. So well she got pissed and started lecturing us. Oh well. And then after school I DID go and bring my math file to school. sigh....4 more bus trips loh. And then i met ying hao on my way back who went to BPP with me to eat=P
then yesterday was even more CRAP. I didn't noe my feelings of resentment and anger can re-surface so quickly. I HATE TANCW. again. I MEAN, WHY MUST HE BE THAT ONE SPECIAL ONE WHO DOESN'T LET PEOPLE SKIP EP3 FOR VALID REASONS LIKE INVESTITURE? I mean, is it THAT detrimental to the unit? like it won't affect his STUPID UOPA. and well, his effective hypocrisy disgusts me. If I ever raise the topic of council over EP3, he'll start talking in his logical I want you to stay in NPCC tone. Which he ALWAYS tries to cover up by saying that I knew about NPCC long time ago. Hello, you are a COUNCIL MENTOR. Get your facts straight. Council IS LIKE THAT. And then friday was NY invest. AMONG THE TEN WHO WENT WHO THE HELL DIDN'T HAVE EP3. so what am i supposed to do? and he has the CHEEK to ask mdm tan why i didn't hand in the exco form. if not for mdm tan i would NEVER run for exco. Mr gan too....i just dun want to disappoint them. and please, if you want to make yourself the most hated teacher in this school, you are well on your way towards it. Next year when the sec 4s go to college section there is no one else who likes you. face it. you pissed everyone in NPCC. your stories extend to the whole school, and except for a few of my batchmates and juniors no one likes you. being a teacher isn't all about disciplining students. you're doing it the wrong way anyway. i WISH i could do something to you to make you realise whatever you're doing is not exactly the best way to make people comply and be convinced wholeheartedly. and haha....the thought of it makes me laugh. the EAGLES award which i got must be 'prompted' by mr gan. Cause my name wasn't there. So Mr gan "SUGGESTED" it to mr tan. then the name came out. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS AWARD IF IT MUST BE PROMPTED BY ANOTHER TEACHER? SO IF THERE WAS NO MR GAN YOU WOULDN'T PUT MY NAME DOWN RIGHT? WHAT STUPID HYPOCRISY IS THAT. YOU CLEARLY ARE SUCKING UP TO HIM. sigh...
blehh.....tag-board isn't working. for some unknown reason. AND my IE was screwed yesterday=(((( but oh well, the sun rose today! its gonna be a GREAT DAY!!!=D though my muscles are all aching like dunno what.... blehh....whole body leh....hurts like hell=(((((( i can't stand up without experiencing excruciating pain. SHEESH....
and i still can't get over the fact that I could have gone for NY invest, parade OR grps!!!!!
can i cry?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home